Registered office: Calle Arroyo Belincoso 50 4ºD, 28030, Madrid
Telephone: +34 91 060 04 14
Contact: Santiago Fernández López
Domain name: www.feelsaga.com
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that we will treat the data you provide us to:
• Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
• Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities developed by Sagä, by any means (telephone, postal mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
• Sending commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted service sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
• Complying with the legally established obligations, as well as verifying compliance with contractual obligations, included the prevention of fraud.
• Transfer of data to organizations and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions.
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, at Sagä we manage the following categories of data:
• Identification data.
• Electronic communications metadata.
• Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, they declare that they have their consent and undertake to pass on the information contained in this clause, exempting Sagä from any responsibility in this regard.
• However, Sagä may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
The processing of data whose purpose is to send periodic bulletins (newslettering) about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out said treatments, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who submits their data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible fluid communication and obstruction of processes you want to do.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Sagä
Sagä will keep the personal data of users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Later, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked during the legally established periods.
Your data may be accessed by those providers that provide services to Sagä, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is legally necessary, or for the execution of the contracted services.
Sagä, has signed the corresponding treatment order contracts with each of the providers that provide services to Sagä, in order to guarantee that said providers will process your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces in cases where there is a legal obligation. Banks and financial entities, for the collection of services. Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when established by current regulations.
Encryption of information on Sagä servers. Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
In those cases in which Sagä has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with Sagä commitment to the protection, integrity and security of personal data of the users.
You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether Sagä is treating personal data that concerns you, or not. Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Sagä will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. If you wish to make use of any of your rights, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.